This 15th century convent near the village of Lefkara consists of a church, cloisters and other monastic buildings.
Besides performing their religious rites, the nuns also paint icons. The convent probably began as a Dominican establishment. The church is the common mix of Byzantine and Gothic styles, with a pointed vault with traverse ribs and side porticos.
On the north and south walls are two large paintings of Agios Georgios and Agios Minas dated 1757. Eighteenth century monastic buildings surround the church, with cloisters to the west.
Tel: +357 24 342 952
Address: Lefkara, Larnaka
Operating Hours: Daily: 08:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 17:00 (May - September), 08:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 17:00 (October - April) For group visits call in advance
Operating Period: All year round