Panagia Chrysokourdaliotissa Church

EXCURSIONS / Religious Monuments / Troodos / Panagia Chrysokourdaliotissa Church
A three-aisled church with a steep pitched roof and flat roof tiles, Panagia Chrysokourdaliotissa is situated in Kourdali village.

It was built in the 16th century as a monastery church dedicated to Panagia and founded by deacon Ioannis Kourdalis,

The wall paintings are of the same period, and some have western influences. The iconostasis is a beautiful example of wood sculpture of the 16th -17th centuries.

Address: Kourdali, Troodos
Operating Period: All year round


 

Σχετικά Άρθρα


Troodos - Trooditissa, Xerokolym...

At the fence of Xyliatou is located the homonym picnic area.


Kermia Beach

Kermia beach is located on the west side of Cape Greco, two kilometres east of Agia Napa on the main road leading to the...


Archangel Michael Church

The Church of Archangelos Michail in Pedoulas was built and decorated in 1474.


Limassol's Archaeological Museum

The Lemesos (Limassol) Archaeological Museum houses a rich and notable collection of antiquities, covering all the...