Built in Lemesos (Limassol) in 1879, the church is dedicated to St. Catherine. The architect Friar Francescoda Monghidoro from Bologna followed the prevailing European artistic trends for such buildings of the time.
He used a Baroque style in the interior, opting for an eclectic design for the exterior façade that is dominated by the portico. The walls on the apse and the vault are decorated with Neo-Byzantine frescoes painted during renovation work in 1979.
Tel: +357 25 362 946, Fax: +357 25 346 290
Address: 28 Octovriou No. 259, Lemesos
Operating Hours: Masses: Daily: 18:30, Sunday: 08:00, 09:30 (Greek), 11:00 (Latin), 18:30 (English)
Operating Period: All year round